Thursday, October 16, 2014

Video Projects: Wedding Videos

The complexity of these vary a LOT. I did a bunch 8-10 years ago and all I did was pictures of bride and groom growing up, then pictures of them together during the dating and engagement phase. These are so fun to have for a reception. Later on, and for close friends, I would go to the temple and film when they came out, and film some at the reception, and that really completed a nice wedding video. I also love it when both have some video growing up, it makes that phase so fun to watch.
This clip is from one of my brother's weddings (that's multiple brothers, not multiple weddings...) and includes some growing up footage.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z06d6IugUnU&feature=youtu.be
This next clip is from one of the more recent videos I did. Another brother married...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mmmh5QCqaLw&feature=youtu.be

These are some clips from my sister's wedding video. The engagement footage was taped by my mom, and the wedding footage by me and by my brother-in-law's cousin. If you want to do your own recording, you just have to make sure you do some slow zooming in and out, and have a steady hand (or better, a tripod) and I can usually do something nice with it.
 


Another fun idea is to do a "wedding video" for your parents. I did these clips of my parents just as a way to start our family videos, and we love to watch them!



No comments:

Post a Comment