Monday, September 1, 2014

Price List

People have asked about how much I would charge for some of this work, but the last few years have been a little too busy for many extra projects. I AM looking for a few projects right now, so here's a price list I came up with. If you know anyone that needs any of these services, you can e-mail me at sarakerrigan@gmail.com or call me at 480-550-2571. I'm in Mesa near the Mesa LDS temple.

Digitize Photos:
$10 per 50 (basic color correction/red-eye included, $1-2 extra for photo repair if desired) I can organize them on the CD/DVD the same way you currently have them organized. If you have them in albums and want them taken out and put back in, I can do that, but it would be a little extra, as it takes a lot of time.

Personal Video from tape (VHS/8mm/Digital8/miniDV) to DVD (ie. family videos)
From VHS to DVD:  $20 for 60 minutes
From Digital 8 to DVD:  About $12-15 for 60 minutes
(some simple editing/removal of extra space included, chapter points put in to separate events or dates, nice quality "shelf" copy and backup copy, as well as supplies, included)
Extra for more complex editing, more titles, or requests that take extra time.

Just digitizing, with no DVD transfer/copies to your external/back up drive (so you can do your own editing or distribute as you wish) : $6/hr of footage from 8mm tape, $10/hr of footage from VHS tape

If your stuff is already digital, and you just want it organized onto a watchable DVD, I charge $10/hr of my time, and it usually ends up being about $25-25/hr of completed DVD, depending on how organized or easy your memories are to transfer.


Birth Announcements/Birthday Invitations/Christmas Cards, etc.
$5 to $10 per design, then I send you the file(s) and you print what you want.

Video Projects
Wedding Videos, Family History Projects, etc.
Pricing varies by scale of project. Very general idea:
A Family History project with music and pictures lasting about 10 minutes would probably be around $30. A 20-ish minute wedding video with around 75 "growing up" and together pics, plus a few minutes of edited video from the event (that you provide) would probably be around $100. I have filmed weddings, receptions, etc. (mostly personal, some paid) and charge $30/hr plus supplies if you want me to do that. I live near the Mesa temple. I can do fullscreen or widescreen, depending on the project.

Digital Scrapbooking
I also do digital scrapbooking using Adobe Photoshop. I haven't ever done it for someone else and "timed" it (so I don't know how much I would charge), but I'd be happy to help you learn how to do your own if you want to in Photoshop or Photoshop Elements. (Probably $20/hr) When I did for someone before she was ready to make her own pages start to finish after about 2 hours. If you've never used Photoshop before it would probably take longer...

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!! My contact info is also on the sidebar.

No comments:

Post a Comment